Our terms of trade
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery but if you need orders urgently contact us for special arrangements.
- In the meantime you may download the leaflets and other publications.
- Individual please send cheque or postal order with your order.
- Organisations can be invoiced and may pay by BACS.
- Cheques and postal orders payable to Understanding Childhood Ltd.
- If an incorrect item is received please contact us within three days of receipt and we will correct the situation.
- Should materials arrive damaged we will replace them.
- Please notify us and return in the original packaging.
- All materials are subject to availability; if we do not supply the goods ordered you will be refunded the full amount.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The data collected from this form is used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988. Personal information is not knowingly shared with any third party unless it is for the purpose of providing the service requested. Completion of this form shall be taken as consent from you to Understanding Childhood to process your data to provide the service requested.